Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

50 Days at CMU : Prologue

I know I started this blog to talk about technical stuff but more on that later.
Yesterday I suddenly realized that I had only 50 days left at CMU. I had never felt a real sense of attachment with CMU or INI until this very thought struct my mind. I am feeling sad now. I have missed out on Algorithms course, some very interesting courses like Intro to Magic, Professional Baking class and Rubik cube and so on and all GSA activities :( But now I have promised myself to enjoy the last 50 days at Pittsburgh. I am gonna do something new and/or interesting everyday and will describe my day here :)

4 comments:

  1. #include "if-u-know-what-i-mean.h"

    typedef struct struck

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what did you do in those 50 days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kernel + Shared memory and of course hang out with you guys ;)

    ReplyDelete